Ongoing Support and Financial Assistance
Support Genesis with a gift for ongoing support and Financial Assistance so that money is not an obstacle to spiritual accompaniment and growth.
New Life Gardens and Providence Arboretum
Commemorative gifts are a unique way to celebrate, honor, and remember those people who make a difference, and the occasions that matter. Recognize your family, special friends, or business colleagues; for a wedding, anniversary, birthday, or retirement. Your personalized gift supports Genesis’ New Life Gardens and Providence Arboretum, and our goal is to encourage the planting and conservation of trees and other plants for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.
Names of honorees are recorded in our Book of Remembrance, located outside the Chapel.
Contribute to nurturing the cycle of life through the New Life Gardens and Providence Arboretum. This gift is to honor or memorialize your loved one. Contributions to New Life Gardens are accepted in any amount. If you wish for a tree to be planted in honor or memory of a loved one, we request a minimum donation of $250.
Your Planned Gift Creates a Lasting Legacy
Bequests, life income gifts, and all other planned gifts are an investment in the future of Genesis Spiritual Life and Conference Center. These gifts will help generations to come and experience the many opportunities Genesis offers through retreats, sabbaticals, and programs for years to come. There are many ways you can meet your financial goals and maximize your philanthropic giving to the Genesis Spiritual Life and Conference Center through sound and timely gift planning.
Benefits of Planned Gifts
- Tax advantages are substantial, especially on appreciated securities and properties.
- Total savings on income, estate, and capital gains taxes and on probate expenses can come close to the amount you transfer.
- Many giving options can assure you of income for the rest of your life.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose.
Donors who want their gifts to last beyond their life can leave a bequest to Genesis. To discuss this possibility, call 413-562-3627.