Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Genesis Spiritual Life & Conference Center
Posted 1 year ago
- Answer phones and respond to general inquiries.
- Process email program/retreat registrations.
- Process Genesis program and retreat payments in SalesForce. Assist in creating check-in lists.
- Create programs and retreats in Sales Force. Enters projected participant count, room setup, snack requests and other details.
- Track Program and Retreat actual income and projections to support budgeting and reporting.
- Prepare twice weekly batch reports from Sales Force to Book-keeper, reconcile for accuracy.
- Prepare stipend check requests for presenters and process refund requests for cancellations.
- Compose and send Retreat letters for week-long retreats one month prior to start date.
- Process acknowledgment of financial donations for Executive Director signature; file letters for gifts over $200 for auditor
- Welcome guests, provide orientation and check-in as needed
- Weekend coverage as scheduled in advance, welcoming groups and facilitating a seamless guest experience (a comprehensive description will be provided)
- On-site and Zoom program support, as needed
Supplemental Wine Taste Fundraiser tasks, seasonal, averaging 4 hours per week April – July
- Format and print letters to Wine Taste sponsors, track responses, enter into SalesForce and communicate with Bookkeeper; send acknowledgements
- Attend Wine Taste organizing meetings, follow up on administrative details as needed
- As part of the Wine Taste Committee, provides supplemental staff support for this annual fundraising event:
- Administrative (letters and acknowledgements, attends meetings)
- Logistical (volunteer coordination)
- Hospitality (setup, and cleanup)
Supplemental Wine Taste tasks, seasonal, averaging 5-10 hours per week August and early September, related to Wine Taste
- Coordination of details related to raffle and auction prizes
- Work full time the week of, and the week after the Wine Taste, assisting with setup, cleanup, completing Thank You letters, and general resolution of the event
- Attend Wine Taste debrief meeting, making notes in preparation for next year’s events
- Excellent phone manner and in-person hospitality to all visitors
- Ability to integrate and communicate the Genesis mission through behavior and dialog
- Graciousness in negotiating traffic flow and interruptions in lobby environment
- Teamwork in covering shifts when office colleagues are sick and on vacation
- Office 365, with emphasis on Word and Excel required; SalesForce and Crystal Reports preferred.
- Cleaning, sanitizing and setting dining tables; putting out prepared food for guests.
- Other tasks as assigned to support Genesis’ mission of hospitality
To apply, please submit a cover letter describing your interest and a current resume to:
Liz Walz, ASP